NYS Real Estate Salesperson PreLicensing Course
May 15 – 26, 2023 $539.
It is impossible to replicate the rich learning experience of the classroom (in-person or live stream) through a online program and a computer screen. The Professional Career Center has been training New York real estate licensees, appraisers, and assessors in our classroom for over 25 years at the same Syracuse, New York location. The ability to ask questions and participate in classroom discussions can not be replicated through email or chat. Our instructors are experienced New York licensed real estate professionals. They use their real life experiences (in New York real estate) to bring the curriculum alive for better understanding and a livelier presentation. Many online programs feature experienced instructors…in most cases, that experience wasn’t from practice in New York.
Our course covers the required NY curriculum plus practical information about the actual practice of real estate in New York. Topics include selecting a supervising broker that meets your needs, understanding agent compensation plans, how commissions are earned and paid and the importance of building a sphere of influence starting now. We strive to not only help you get your license but help you become successful after you get that license!
Complete the registration form below to reserve your seat. Your real estate career starts here!
- Real Estate License law
- Law of Agency
- Contracts and Contract Preparation
- The Valuation Process
- Real Estate Finance
- Mortage Basics
- Human Rights and Fair Housing
- Commercial and Investment Properties
- 18 years of age
- Legal right to work in the United States
- Successfully complete a 75 Hour prelicensing course approved by NY Department of State Division of Licensing Services
- Pass the state’s licensing examination and pay the state licensing fee $55/2 years.
- Have a sponsoring broker BEFORE the state will issue a license. You do NOT need a sponsoring broker before you take the course or the state licensing examination.