New York State Office of Real Property Tax Service (ORPTS) has approved two new Continuing Education (CE) Courses for NYS Assessors. Valuation of Land and Residential Sites and Valuation of Small Residential Income Properties 2-4 Family. Each course offered in the classroom either virtually (Zoom™) or in person (limited seating-social distancing) is approved for 7.0 hours CE. Courses must be taken in either classroom format as ORPTS has not approved ONLINE courses at this time. We also offer USPAP 7 Hour Update which has been approved by ORPTS to fulfill the Assessor Ethics requirement. We accept government issued purchase offers for registration and payment of Instructor Led Classroom Courses. Must register by phone 315.432.1045 when registering for in person classroom and/or using purchase order. Click Here for Classroom Schedule or Click Here for ORPTS Website.
Sign up for Monthly Newsletter
- Article on Pandemic Increase in House Prices January 8, 2021
- CoreLogic Report shows Increasing Home Prices Decreasing Affordability January 6, 2021
- License Extension set to Expire December 23, 2020
- Jan 2020 Life and Homes Magazine Ad December 21, 2020
- CE Grandfathering Done July 1, 2021 November 7, 2020