Reminder: All “grandfathering for long-time licensees will go away effective July 1, 2021. What it means: If your license expires on or after July 1, 2021 you must complete the required 22.5 hours of continuing education. Even if you renew early you must complete the 22.5 hours BEFORE you renew your license. Example: Your real estate license expires on July 4, 2021. You decide to renew on June 15, 2021. When you renew on June 15th you must have completed all 22.5 hours of continuing education including the required 3.0 hours Fair Housing, 1.0 hour of Agency, 2.5 hours Ethical Business Practices, 1.0 hour of Legal Updates along with the 15 hours of electives. NYS DOS is regularly conducting random audits of school records to ensure compliance.
Sign up for Monthly Newsletter
- Article on Pandemic Increase in House Prices January 8, 2021
- CoreLogic Report shows Increasing Home Prices Decreasing Affordability January 6, 2021
- License Extension set to Expire December 23, 2020
- Jan 2020 Life and Homes Magazine Ad December 21, 2020
- CE Grandfathering Done July 1, 2021 November 7, 2020