Click Post for entire post and NYS DOS links. Effective June 20, 2020 New York State Department of State adopted new regulations providing additional fair housing protections. 19NYCRR 175.28 requires a written Fair Housing Disclosure (as furnished by NYS DOS) at the first substantive contact, 19 NYCRR 175.29 requires a Fair Housing Notice (as furnished by DOS) be displayed in every real estate office operated by a real estate broker AND displayed on ALL websites operated by ALL real estate licensees (important to note that NYS DOS has determined that social media accounts constitute a website and must include this disclosure) finally 19NYCRR 177.9 requires real estate school to maintain recordings (video/audio) of fair housing course(s) in their entirety for one year. Links to NYS DOS Guidance (pdf), NYS DOS Written Disclosure (pdf), NYS DOS Office/Website Disclosure (pdf) and link to our upcoming 7.5 hour CE Course (July 29, 2020) The Ethical Agent: Understanding Ethics, Agency, and Fair Housing which will include discussion of the new regulations. Class provided in person classroom (socially distanced seats) or via Zoom.
Sign up for Monthly Newsletter
- Article on Pandemic Increase in House Prices January 8, 2021
- CoreLogic Report shows Increasing Home Prices Decreasing Affordability January 6, 2021
- License Extension set to Expire December 23, 2020
- Jan 2020 Life and Homes Magazine Ad December 21, 2020
- CE Grandfathering Done July 1, 2021 November 7, 2020