Gov Cuomo has issued Executive Orders closing businesses in parts of Brooklyn, Queens, Rockland, and Orange Counties as part of the “Cluster Action Initiative” issued today to address recent COVID-19 case increases. This includes real estate offices. In addition, parts of Broome County have been placed in “yellow” zones. Click on the button below to read the Executive Order creating “Cluster Action Initiative” or click the Empire State Development (ESD) webpage for the latest maps indicating the areas effected and their status (Red, Yellow or Orange).
Sign up for Monthly Newsletter
- Article on Pandemic Increase in House Prices January 8, 2021
- CoreLogic Report shows Increasing Home Prices Decreasing Affordability January 6, 2021
- License Extension set to Expire December 23, 2020
- Jan 2020 Life and Homes Magazine Ad December 21, 2020
- CE Grandfathering Done July 1, 2021 November 7, 2020