Executive Order 202.11 extending the expiration date of licenses issued by the Division of Licensing Services (real estate licenses) will expire January 1, 2021. All CE must be completed on or before January 1, 2020. Click Here to visit the NYS Department of State renewal page for details. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Sign up for Monthly Newsletter
- Article on Pandemic Increase in House Prices January 8, 2021
- CoreLogic Report shows Increasing Home Prices Decreasing Affordability January 6, 2021
- License Extension set to Expire December 23, 2020
- Jan 2020 Life and Homes Magazine Ad December 21, 2020
- CE Grandfathering Done July 1, 2021 November 7, 2020