On page 5 of the closing disclosure form there is a section that asks for the Real Estate Broker (Buyer & Seller) License ID.  It should be noted

that the Buyer section is asking for the Broker that procured the Buyer and does not solely refer to Buyer’s Agents.

Hand writing Know The Rules with red marker on transparent wipe board.

Agents who are asked for their license number should provide their Broker’s DOS license number or unique ID number (UID) and their own DOS license number (UID).  If only one number is needed the Agent should provide the BROKER’S UID.

The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) has prepared an informational booklet for real estate professionals to handle TRID questions.

Click Here to Access the CFPB Informational Booklet