NYS Required 75 Hour Pre-Licensing Course starts September 14 in our Syracuse Classroom. Attend in person (limited socially distanced seats) or via Zoom. Either way you get the benefits of classroom learning interaction with your instructor, class discussions involving course material and real estate business issues, and indepth discussions of complex subjects matter. While we believe that classroom provides the most solid foundation for a real estate career we understand that not everyone can make a classroom schedule work. We also offer On-Demand Online Licensing Courses for Real Estate Agents and Appraisers. Use Discount Code: FIREWORKS20 and save 20% on our entire Online Catalog including our money saving packages! You have 6 months to complete course from date of purchase. Discount Code expires July 29, 2020 11:59 pm.
Licensing Qualifications for NYS Real Estate License:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- No Experience Required.
- Successfully complete 75 hours of approved prelicensing course work.
- Pass the approopriate NYS licensing exam.
- Be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., have an INS work authorization card, or have a work permit from a sponsoring employer.
- No education prerequisite but must have basic understanding of the English language. (Licensing Tests are in English)