The Appraisal Foundation October Newsletter. This issue includes the Third Exposure Draft of Proposed Changes to USPAP 2022-2023 and Second Exposure Draft of PAREA. If you didn’t know, PAREA was brought about as an alternative to the traditional supervisor/trainee model for gaining appraisal experience due to the difficulties being expressed by trainees unable to find qualified supervisory appraisers willing to work with them. Our next USPAP 7 Hour Update class is November 23 and is available in person or virtually through Zoom…No Test Required for Classroom Courses. We do not use an “equivalent” USPAP courses…we use the copyrighted courses of The Appraisal Foundation. $159.
Sign up for Monthly Newsletter
- Article on Pandemic Increase in House Prices January 8, 2021
- CoreLogic Report shows Increasing Home Prices Decreasing Affordability January 6, 2021
- License Extension set to Expire December 23, 2020
- Jan 2020 Life and Homes Magazine Ad December 21, 2020
- CE Grandfathering Done July 1, 2021 November 7, 2020