The Professional Career Center, a NYS Licensed Real Estate School has been training real estate agents, appraisers, and assessors for over 30 years. Using the latest technology (Zoom™) we are pleased to offer free seminars with information on getting your NYS Real Estate License and launching your real estate career.
The seminars will last about one hour with the first 15-30 minutes devoted to the requirements for a real estate license; the mandatory course curriculum, finding and selecting a supervising broker, and the process of getting the actual license. In addition to the presentation, we try to allow 30 minutes for Q&A.
The seminar will be led by NYS licensed instructors with decades of experience in the real estate industry. To allow for everyone’s participation we limit the number of attendees to 25 for any one session.
- Requirements for a NYS Real Estate License
- Mandatory Course Curriculum
- Process to get License
- Selecting a Supervising Broker-Required to obtaining a license
- Question and Answer Session
- Real Estate Associations and Multiple Listing Services (MLS) How much does it cost and do I have to join?