USPAP 15 Hour Qualifying Classroom is offered in two formats: In-Person and virtually via ZOOM.
Virtual Candidates Requirements:
- Need to use a device equipped with a camera. NYS DOS requires that virtual students remain visible through-out the course sessions.
- Need to use either the phone number provided in ZOOM Invitation or use the device microphone to participate in course discussions.
- Need to provide NYS Drivers License number at registration and show the instructor that Drivers License at the beginning of each session.
- Need to complete and pass the course exam (can be taken at our Syracuse location or at various locations through-out NY. *Most public librarys provide free proctoring services. After registration we will contact you by phone to arrange for delivery of test to proctor service.
- Need to complete the Certificate of Attendance and forward to school before we can issue Certificate of Completion.
- Appraisal Foundation & Appraisal Qualifications Board require that each student have a copy of the current 2020-2021 USPAP Manual available for reference during course sessions. Virtual students will need to show the instructor either the hard copy manual or a receipt for the electronic version at the start of each session. Visit The Appraisal Foundation Store (appraisalfoundation.org) to purchase either a hardcopy or electronic copy ($75.00). We have hardcopy manuals (sanitized) for loan to in person students.